First, go to your Programs Table by navigating to Programs and selecting Programs from the dropdown menu.
Creating a New Program by Duplicating an Existing Program
1. Within the Programs Table, select the existing program that most closely resembles the dates, Program Guidelines, and/or Application Questions of the new program by marking the checkbox to the left.
(Please note: duplicating an open existing program will make the new program open upon duplication.)
2. Click on the Group Actions button.
3. Select Duplicate.
4. Immediately click on the new program and adjust the open date. (This will be copied from the existing program and will go live if the existing program is live.)
5. You can now update the new program's Program Details.
Creating a Brand New Program
1. Within the Programs Table, click on the Add icon. You can then assign your Program Details as needed.