After your campaign kick-off call, your team will receive an invitation to Basecamp, our project management software. Any photos, logos, or other assets should be uploaded into the "Client Assets" folder in Basecamp.
Please remember to get photos to us as soon as possible, but at least 10 business days before your campaign begins. If we do not get assets in time, your campaign may be delayed.
Preferred Logo for your Program
- Largest size you have - but at minimum 800x800 pixels
- PNG preferred
- White or transparent background preferred
- Horizontal logo preferred
Spotlight Email Assets Needed
- One (1) banner image(800x275px)
- One (1) logo
- Three (3) square images (600x600px)
Social Media Assets Needed
- 3-5 square images (600x600px)
- No text over photos - Facebook has strict rules about text on photos in ads
- If you would like to include a video, it must be under 60 seconds (preferably around 30 seconds) and we will need the file, NOT a link
Blog Post Assets Needed
- One (1) landscape photo that will be used as a “hero image” and shown in a variety of formats when previewing the post
Google AdWords Assets Needed (Display Ads Only):
- 3-5 landscape images (at least 600px tall)
What We Look for in Photos:
- The higher resolution, the better - but at minimum 800x800 pixels.
- Diversity is always important in photos.
- Variety - A mix of candid photos, campus shots, production photos, group photos, and silly photos is always great!
- If there are any areas you would like growth in, include photos of those areas. - Example: Need more oboe players? Upload some photos of oboe players for us to use.
- A mix of horizontal (landscape) and vertical photos. - Note: We need at least one good horizontal photo to use for your Spotlight Email and your Acceptd landing page.
- More options are always better than not enough, so don’t worry about picking out the best ones - leave that up to us! We know what our audience responds to.
- We have gotten a lot of questions about “masked” photos taken during the pandemic - we love using those in the mix! It shows students your program KEPT GOING through hardships.
Optional: Program Details
- Any slogans or tag lines your program uses
- Any relevant program detail copy
- Any statistics
- Any notable alumni