STRATEGIES AND CONTENT
- Focus on using the message as a conversation starter. Write in your own voice and keep it conversational.
- Remember that these artists are also receiving a Spotlight Email, so the goal of Recruitment Network messages is to make a more personal connection.
- Mention the profile content that caught your attention.
- Don’t cut and paste content from your public page.
- Ask about their education and/or career goals.
- Ask a question [will give applicants more incentive to respond].
- Include your location in the message.
- Include your phone information and/or website hyperlink in the message so they know who to call and/or where to visit for more information.
- Be brief and to the point [if you share too much, they may not feel the need to reply].
- Use bullet points instead of long paragraphs to highlight your program’s opportunities
- Express interest in helping the recipient reach their goals, rather than your needs.
- Focus on exploring their availability and interest.
SUGGESTION OF FILTERS TO HELP CREATE CONVERSATIONS
- Students from your alma mater high school.
- Residents from your hometown.
- Users in a location you’re visiting for recruitment soon.
- Artists that have media uploaded.
- Artists who have logged in recently.