STRATEGIES AND CONTENT
- Focus on using the message as a conversation starter. Write in your own voice and keep it conversational.
- Remember that these artists are also receiving a Spotlight Email, so the goal of Recruitment Network messages is to make a more personal connection.
- Mention the profile content that caught your attention.
- Don’t cut and paste content from your public page.
- Ask about their education and/or career goals.
- Ask a question [will give applicants more incentive to respond].
- Include your location in the message.
- Include your phone information and/or website hyperlink in the message so they know who to call and/or where to visit for more information.
- Be brief and to the point [if you share too much, they may not feel the need to reply].
- Use bullet points instead of long paragraphs to highlight your program’s opportunities
- Express interest in helping the recipient reach their goals, rather than your needs.
- Focus on exploring their availability and interest.
SUGGESTION OF FILTERS TO HELP CREATE CONVERSATIONS
- Students from your alma mater high school.
- Residents from your hometown.
- Users in a location you’re visiting for recruitment soon.
- Artists that have media uploaded.
- Artists who have logged in recently.
See this info in the video walkthrough.
Are you an administrator for an arts organization? Would you like to learn more about Acceptd's resources? Check out more at: Applications | AuditionRoom | Marketing