You can create a template from your Messages area or within the Recruitment Network. Templates are helpful when you want to message multiple artists at a time.
- When you select a group of artists to message, a green tab called “Group Actions” will appear.
- Click Group Actions, then Message Candidates, and Continue to see a pop-up message window.
- From here, you can use an existing template or create a new template.
- To create a new template, start writing your message. We recommend starting with your preferred greeting and the artist’s first name. Click Insert Template Field to select the artist’s first name, i.e. “Hello, <Recipient First Name>!”
- Create your message using a conversational tone, bullet points, links, and even your own media.
- Make sure you click Insert Template Field to direct the artists to your Organization’s Acceptd landing page.
- Once you are satisfied with your message, click Save as Template, name your template, and Save Template. From here, you can share the template org-wide, so everyone on your team can use it!