We definitely don't want your applicants who have submitted or started an application to receive a recruitment message. Any of these artists can be messaged through the Submissions table. To help you target fresh leads, we've provided you with two columns in the Recruitment Network table to filter out any artists who have begun an application.
Note: If your program is a festival, summer program, workshop, or any program where artists are encouraged to apply multiple years in a row, these filtered suggestions may not apply to you.
- Using the columns "Has Submission" and "Has In Progress," in the Table View, you can filter out users who have an active submission to your program and/or have applied or started an application in the past.
- To recruit brand new artists, we recommend filtering both the "Has Submission" and "Has In Progress" columns by "None."
- If you'd like to tailor your messaging to artists who have started an application in the past but never completed it, filter "Has In Progress" by "Archived Only." For further instructions, contact us at email@example.com.
- None - User has no application at any point in time to your programs.
- Unarchived Only - User has an active application in the current cycle.
- Archived Only - User has an application from a past cycle which is archived.
- Both - User has either applied in the current cycle or a past cycle.