Our new Schedule menu gives Account Owners easy access to all settings and features for scheduling and AuditionRoom. Click on a link below to learn more about that page or table!
Note: available menu options may vary by user.
- My Schedule: The My Schedule page displays all scheduling groups and sessions for Account Owners, and assigned sessions for Program Managers. Applicants can also be added to and removed from the schedule on this screen.
- Timeslots: The Timeslots table allows for easy viewing and updating of all of the timeslots in your schedule.
- Scheduling Groups: Scheduling Groups keep everything organized at the highest level. Examples of Group names include: Drama Auditions, Musical Theatre, Chicago Unified Audition, On-Campus Interview, Bassoon Auditions. Applicants can only be scheduled once per group.
- Sessions: Sessions belong to a group and divide your schedule by date or, in some cases, morning and afternoon.
- Applicant Notifications: Automatic notifications to applicants can be set up based on a variety of conditions.
- AuditionRoom: For organizations using AuditionRoom, this page allows easy access to lobby and room information and settings, as well as recordings of past auditions.