Our new Programs menu gives Account Owners and Program Managers easy access to view and edit all settings related to programs. Click on a link below to learn more about that page or table!
Note: available menu options may vary by user.
- Eligibility: The Eligibility table allows you to easily add and edit Eligibility requirements that applicants must agree to before starting an application.
- Application Questions: The new Application Questions table allows you to add and edit all of the application questions for your programs. More resources for this new table are coming soon!
- Recommender Questions: The Recommendation Questions table allows you to add and edit the questions that recommenders will be asked to complete.
- Rating Scales: The Rating Scales table allows you to add and edit rating scales and criteria for adjudication for all of your programs.
- Guideline Templates: From the new Guideline Templates screen, you can easily create and edit guidelines for use with multiple programs. More resources for this screen are coming soon!
- Programs: The Programs table is a centralized hub to edit program names, deadlines, guidelines, confirmation messages, and much more.
- Reviewer Assignments: This new screen allows for easy assignment of reviewers to their programs. More resources for this screen are coming soon!
- Test Applicants: Creating test applicants allows you to preview application questions before programs open for applications. Test applicants can also be used for AuditionRoom testing.
Are you an administrator for an arts organization? Would you like to learn more about Acceptd's resources? Check out more at: Applications | AuditionRoom | Marketing