Our new Organization menu gives Account Owners easy access to settings and features that affect the organization as a whole. Click on a link below to learn more about that page or table!
Note: available menu options may vary by user.
- Organization Settings: Essential settings for your organization, including your display name, organization type, application goal, and contact information for security and billing.
- Landing Page: From this screen, you can edit all elements of your landing page, including photos, location, social media links, welcome message, and the featured YouTube video.
- Users: From the Users table, you can easily add and remove users from your account, assign permissions, and send forgot password emails.
- Reporting: The Reporting page is a great place to see a snapshot of your submission activity, decisions, and progress towards your submission goal!
- FTPSetup: This screen allows you to create FTP Connections for data exports.
- Enable Stripe Connect: For organizations collecting fees using Stripe Connect, this screen allows you to connect your Stripe account to Acceptd.
Are you an administrator for an arts organization? Would you like to learn more about Acceptd's resources? Check out more at: Applications | AuditionRoom | Marketing