Viewing your application(s) as a test applicant is the best way to experience from the applicant perspective. You can then assess what changes/updates need made!
To create a new Test Applicant:
(*you may already have a Test Applicant in your account, and if so you can skip this step)
- Click Programs on the horizontal top menu
- Click Test Applicants
- Click + Add a test applicant and then select Proceed
- Copy and paste the login username and password to a location where you can reference it in the future, if needed
To open applications for your Test Applicant:
- Click on the Test Applicant that you created, so that it is highlighted in green
- Click Open test applications for this test applicant...
- Select the application(s) that you would like to preview
- Click Create Applications
To view application(s) as the Test Applicant:
- Click on the Test Applicant that you created, so that it highlighted in green
- Click Login as this test applicant... > Proceed
- Click the Continue button next to the application that you would like to view