Remember, your Rooms will each correspond exactly to the Appointment Sessions already created in your account.
- To create a Room in your Lobby, click the Create New Room link in the empty box.
- This will load a menu of all Sessions with the same date as your Lobby.
- Simply select a Session and click Add Room.
- Once added, you’ll select the Lead Adjudicator for the Room from the list of available adjudicators assigned to the Session.
- The lead adjudicator is the person who will oversee the audition order, open the Zoom meeting before auditions begin, enable the waiting room, and begin the audition process when the time comes.
- If you are not seeing adjudicators listed under the Room, you'll need to add them to the Session(s).
- To add Adjudicators to the Session(s), navigate to Schedule --> Appointment Sessions. You can edit your sessions in bulk by selecting all applicable ones and then clicking Override under Group Actions. Then check the box next to adjudicators, select all applicable users, and save.
- IMPORTANT: Adjudicators cannot be Moderators.
For each Room, you’ll repeat this process, until all Sessions have been selected. Each time you return to the Session menu, only remaining sessions will be selectable.
Want to make sure you didn’t miss any sessions? Head to Scheduling and Appointment Sessions in the left-hand menu, and check the Audition Lobby column to see if there are any that are blank.