Is there a cap on how many people can join the Lobby Meeting?
- Yes! The Lobby Meeting is limited to 300 attendees.
Does the lead adjudicator have to leave on their Zoom room through a break?
- No, they can exit and come back.
- If they exit the Zoom room, the recording will end and when they return a new Zoom recording begins. All of the recordings will be available to the adjudicators/moderators that have access to the Room under the AuditionRoom page in Acceptd.
Where can I find the recordings after our auditions?
- You can locate the links to each recording under the Past Lobbies section of the AuditionRoom page. Clicking on the link will take you the individual recording where we provide time markers for each auditionee.
- Recordings are available for all organization users, except ambassadors.
Where should I direct my auditionees for AuditionRoom resources?
- They can visit our Applicant Support Help Desk here.