The Scheduling feature on Acceptd is broken into three levels: Groups, Sessions, and Slots. This guide will help you understand how each level functions, so you can build the perfect schedule for you & your applicants needs!
Groups keep everything organized at the highest level. Examples of Group names include: Drama Auditions, Musical Theatre, Chicago Unified Audition, On-Campus Interview, Bassoon Auditions. Applicants can only be scheduled once per group.
Sessions divide your schedule by date or, in some cases, morning and afternoon.
Slots provide you with the individual times that an applicant can be scheduled. You can schedule more than one applicant per time to setup block scheduling or just setup the schedule to have one applicant per slot.
GROUP: Brass - Trumpet Audition
- SESSION: Trumpet - February
- SLOTS: 1pm - 5pm, 15 minute slots, 1 applicant per slot
GROUP: Musical Theatre
- SESSION: Chicago Unifieds
- SLOTS: 9am - 12pm, 60 minute slots, 16 applicants per slot (block scheduling)
GROUP: Design/Tech Interviews
- SESSION: On-Campus January 20
- SLOTS: 10am - 2pm, 20 minute slots, 2 applicants per slot