Notifications are an excellent way to set up automatic messages regarding your Schedules! By building templates and assigning them conditions, you can automatically notify many applicants at once.
The following is a list of available conditions that "trigger" pre-determined notifications to get sent out to applicants involved in the scheduling process.
Use these conditions to setup notifications based on your program and scheduling needs.
CONFIRMATION and INITIAL NOTIFICATIONS
- Invited - once an applicant is invited to schedule.
- Scheduled by Applicant - once the applicant has selected their own timeslot in a session. Self-Scheduling must be enabled in a session for applicants to have this capability.
- Scheduled by Organization - once an administrator from the organization schedules an applicant in a timeslot. This notification has a 3 hour delay to ensure you have time to finesse the schedule as needed. Only the most-updated timeslot information will be sent after that delay.
- Audition Slot Start (with time variants) - sent prior to the start of an applicant's timeslot based on your timing selection.
- Invitation (with time variants) - sent after the applicant has been invited to a schedule based on your timing selection.
- Session Start (with time variants) - sent prior to the start of an entire session based on your timing selection.
- Audition Slot Passed (with time variants) - sent after the applicant's audition timeslot has passed based on your timing selection.
Are you an administrator for an arts organization? Would you like to learn more about Acceptd's resources? Check out more at: Applications | AuditionRoom | Marketing