The following is a list of available conditions that "trigger" pre-determined notifications to get sent out to applicants involved in the scheduling process.
Use these conditions to setup notifications based on your program and scheduling needs.
CONFIRMATION and INITIAL NOTIFICATIONS
- Invited - once an applicant is assigned to a group and invited to schedule.
- Scheduled by Applicant - once the applicant has selected a slot in the schedule.
- Scheduled by Organization - once the applicant is scheduled in a slot by an administrator from the organization.
- Invitation (with time variants) - based on your timing selection, after the applicant has been invited/assigned to a scheduling group.
- Session Scheduling End (with time variants) - based on the end date set for each session, prior to the end date set for scheduling.
- Waitlisted by Applicant - once an applicant waitlists themselves in a session that they'd like to get scheduled for but is full.
- Waitlisted by Organization - once an applicant is waitlisted in a session by the organization.
- Audition Slot Start (with time variants) - based on your timing selection, prior to the start of the applicant's given slot time.
- Session Start (with time variants) - based on your timing selection, prior to the start of the session.
- Audition Slot Passed (with time variants) - based on your timing selection, after the audition slot for the applicant has passed.