There are two assignment types available for your programs:
By Default, any Reviewer assigned to a specific program will automatically be able to see any application that gets submitted to that program. For more information on assigning programs: How do I assign programs to my users?
Manual Assignment means that all applications for the given program must be assigned to the correct Reviewers by hand. This assignment type is helpful if your Reviewers are assigned based on specific answers within the application.
To manually assign an application (or multiple applications) to one or more Reviewers, select the checkboxes in the table next to each application and click the green Group Actions button that appears at the bottom of the page. Then select Assign.
A new window will appear where you can select the Reviewer(s) and then click the Save button at the bottom.
Now, these Reviewers can log in and see the applications they've been assigned to. If reviewers have their email notifications turned on, they will receive emails as submissions are available for their review!
All programs are set to Default review type when initially set up. If you would like to change your assignment type, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the Programs menu and then select Programs from the dropdown menu
- Select the checkbox next to the program(s) you would like to update the review type for
- Select the Group Actions button in the bottom left and then select Edit Programs
- Click Adjudication and Ratings (the fifth tab listed at the top of the screen)
- Click the View/Edit Adjudication Details bar to show dropdown options
- Select Override Assignment Type and then select which assignment type you would like to enable
- Click the green Submit and Finish button
Are you an administrator for an arts organization? Would you like to learn more about Acceptd's resources? Check out more at: Applications | AuditionRoom | Marketing