Eligibility requirements are optional for your organization! They allow you to set certain parameters that your applicants must agree to before starting an application.
You can add and edit eligibility requirements by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Programs menu and then select Programs
- Clicking within the row of the program you want to edit. To select multiple programs, check the boxes next to their names, select Group Actions, and then Edit Programs
- Eligibility Requirements are listed on the second page of our program modal.
- You can then drag and drop any eligibility requirements to add them to your program
- If you'd like to create eligibility requirements, use the hyperlinked text at the bottom left saying "Add/edit Eligibility Requirements here."
Here are some sample eligibility requirements you could use:
- I am either a citizen of the United States or, I have permanent residency status.
- On December 1, 2020 I will be between the ages of 15-18.
- I understand that the application fee is non-refundable even in the case of disqualification or injury.
The eligibility requirement will appear when a new application is started, shown in the photo below:
Notes: Make sure to assign any new eligibility requirements by following the steps above, or they won't appear when a new application is started!