When uploading media to Acceptd, the speed will depend on the file size and your internet speed! Check out which file types and what sizes are supported below, as well as tips for a successful upload!
Acceptd supports a majority of file types, shown below:
- Video: MPEG, MPG, MP4, OGG, MOV, AVI, WMV, M4V, VOB, FLV
- Audio: MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC
- Images: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF
- Documents: PDF, PS, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPS, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, OPT, SXW, ODP, SXI, ODS, SXC, RTF
Below are the size limitations on each type of file:
- Video: up to 4.8 GB
- Audio: 750 MB
- Images: 500 MB
- Documents: 250 MB
Lastly, here are a few helpful troubleshooting tips when uploading media!
- If using Wifi, try switching to a wired Internet connection by plugging into a router. Sometimes Wifi in general can be an unstable connectivity.
- We suggest using Google Chrome as your browser as it works well with our site: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Be sure not to navigate away from the page when you are uploading as this could cause a file to not fully upload.
- Once your media is uploaded, it will start processing. Once the processing has begun, you can navigate away from the screen.
If you or your applicants are having upload issues, please contact our Support Team.